IPAC regards sound project management as the single most important key in completing successful construction projects. In order to have a direct impact on the outcome of the project, it is our responsibility to stay informed and to manage the aspects that can be controlled.
IPAC provides specialized training and utilizes state of the art technology in the field of project management. We have built -in controls and processes in place to ensure our projects stay on the critical path.
Work And Logistics Tracking (WALT)
WALT has been developed to ensure high standards for traceability, tracking and reporting are available on all projects through all aspects of the construction process from shop to field.
- WBS Mapping
- Step by Step Status
- Shared Information
- Progress Data/Metrics
- Shop/Field Assignments
- Electronic Shipping Documents
- Materials and Warehousing
- Real-Time Project Costs
- Multi-Budget Mapping (Owner, Engineering, IPAC)
- Multi-Project Integration
- 3rd Party Cost Management
- Customizable Reporting
- Detailed Time Ticket Back Up
- Single Data Source
- Fabrication Drawing Integration
- Up-to-Date As Builts
- Integrated Weld Matrix
- Shop Bulk Material Management
- Field Material Control (Code, Vendor Ship loose)
- Detailed Tracking/Progress for Hydro Testing